Thursday, August 27, 2009

Buffy Vs. Edward

I'm going to veer away from book reviews for a moment here and go into a more opinionated realm (is that possible, considering the nature of reviews?) Recently, I found this video on Youtube. As fan of Buffy and Twilight, I loved it immediately.

Basically, the video summarizes what I realized while watching the Twilight movie: Edward is actually kind of creepy. After a year's obsession with him (I'm Team Jacob these days), I know what I'm talking about when I say it is eye opening to get a different POV.




(sorry the screen's too big, I couldn't get it any smaller)

2 comments:

  1. I've been on Team Jacob since the beginning. Edward wasn't that bad in my mind, but in the movie, he is a bit too creepy. I like the video. Very funny, especially when Buffy tells him to look up slayer in the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see this.. I feel so much better. ^_^

    <3 Buffy.

    ReplyDelete