Tuesday, March 9, 2010

[EDIT 4/2011: When I wrote this post a good year ago, I was tired and overdramatic. You don't need to read all that. But long story short, doing regular postings and having a reviewer's eye for every book I read became too stressful, and not the kind of fun I want when I read. So expect irregularity... but know I will try to post from time to time:) Meanwhile...]


...But the world of book blogging is huge. Personally, I love The Story Siren, The Page Flipper, and The Compulsive Reader, and if you came here looking for funny, current book reviews, you should really go say hi to them.

1 comment:

  1. Aw - I'm sad to hear this, Lauren! But if its not something you enjoy, its not worth doing. It was fun to hear your opinion on books, though. Your writing is intelligent (you can definitely tell you're a writer!), and funny and...yeah. So I'm sad to see you go. But hopefully we can still keep in touch! Email me sometime. :)

    And thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete